Yokogawa's TDLS220 Accurate Oxygen MeasurementTDLS220 measures percent level oxygen with no interference from background gases. Tunable diode laser spectroscopy technology (TDLS) is used for critical gas measurements, including oxygen and CO concentrations for combustion control; detecting ammonia and hydrochloric acid in exhaust gas; and monitoring ppm moisture levels in aggressive gas streams.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers