ABB's CT-MVS and CT-Plus Technology Housing
ABB Low Voltage Products division designed new housing for its CT-S range of time relays and CM range of measuring and monitoring relays. The new housing features two new connection options, Double-Chamber Cage Connection terminals and Push-in terminals. The Double-Cage Connection terminals use screw technology and can be connected with two wires of differing diameters up to 14 AWG, solid or stranded, with or without wire-end ferrules. The Push-in terminals feature spring clamp, Easy Connect technology, which allows the timers and monitors to be wired quickly and easily without any tools. With the Easy Connect option solid or stranded wires with ferrules can be connected without a tool, and stranded wires without ferrules can be connected by simply opening the cage with a screwdriver.
- Adalet's XIHNS Explosionproof Instrument Housing
- Pentair's Hoffman Tablet Enclosure and Stand
- Adalet's Stainless Steel Explosion-Proof Enclosures
- Adalet's Division 1/Zone 1 Explosion-Proof Enclosures
- Hoffman's Polycarbonate Type 4X Enclosures
- Pepperl+Fuchs'sExplosion Protection Equipment
- Hammond Manufacturing's Eclipse Series of Wall Mount Enclosures
- AutomationDirect's Industrial Strength Enclosure Heater and Enclosure Lighting Options
- AMCO Enclosures' TitanEP - Flexible Electronic Packaging Enclosures
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers