Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BCBAS-3500BC is a direct digital controller (DDC) with an integrated router, dual Modbus and BACnet interfaces, and auto-mapping to make it one of the most flexible DDCs on the market. With its ability to simultaneously support both the Modbus and BACnet protocols, BAS-3500BC ensures that developers don’t require additional convertors or controllers to connect to environment controllers and meters.
- Oven Industries' 5R7-001 Temperature Controller Creates Seamless Transition Between Heating and Cooling
- Honeywell's Fusion4 MSC-A
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers