Aerotech's Ensemble LAB
Aerotech's Ensemble LAB control platform has a full-color touch-screen display that enables quick access to all the core functionality. An integral rubberized front-panel interface provides immediate tactile feedback for jogging and manual positioning operations. A front-panel USB port is available for connection of a keyboard and other peripherals to assist in the creation of complex program sequences.
- Easy Laboratory Automation
- Up to 4 axes of brush, stepper or brushless AC motors
- FlashConfig feature automatically configures axis parameters based on the connected stage type
- Touch screen with intuitive menu-driven interface for quick and easy access to system functionality
- Joystick input for manual control of motor positions
- Ethernet and USB 2.0 communication interfaces
SpecificationsDownload the Ensemble LAB data sheet.
101 Zeta Drive
Pittsburgh, PA 15238-2897 (see map)
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers