Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE FieldIntellectual property (IP) core for CC-Link IE Field is designed to be implemented into field programmable gate arrays (FPGA). It is the equivalent of the CP220 CC-Link IE Field intelligent device station ASIC, and supports both cyclic and transient data exchange. Developers can now integrate this Altima IP and their own design IP into a single Altera FPGA to produce unique products with CC-Link IE Field networking compatibility.
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers