Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check ValvesAsahi/America has expanded its offering of PVC wafer check valves to include sizes 4-in., 6-in, and 8-in. The valve's body, disc and stopper assembly are machined from solid PVC plate stock, which conforms to ASTM D1784 Cell Classification 12454A. It is available in PVC, 4-in. through 12-in. with EPDM seals and no spring standard, and operates at a maximum pressure of 150 psi, while 10-in. and 12-in valves operate at 90 psi and up to 120 ºF.
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers