AST's Intrinsically Safe Pressure Transmitters - AST43LP & AST44LP
The intrinsically safe pressure transmitters for low pressure ranges are available with 1/2 in. NPT Male and 1/4 in. BSPP male process connections. The AST43LP is a low pressure Class I Division 2 stainless steel pressure transmitter/pressure transducer for use in hazardous areas. The AST44LP is a low pressure Class I Division 1 intrinsically safe pressure transmitter/pressure transducer Groups C, D when installed with an approved barrier. Both are also now available with CSA Single Seal Approval.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers