AST's Intrinsically Safe Pressure Transmitters - AST43LP & AST44LP
The intrinsically safe pressure transmitters for low pressure ranges are available with 1/2 in. NPT Male and 1/4 in. BSPP male process connections. The AST43LP is a low pressure Class I Division 2 stainless steel pressure transmitter/pressure transducer for use in hazardous areas. The AST44LP is a low pressure Class I Division 1 intrinsically safe pressure transmitter/pressure transducer Groups C, D when installed with an approved barrier. Both are also now available with CSA Single Seal Approval.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers