American Sensor Technologies' AST46PT Explosion-Proof TransmitterModel AST46PT explosion-proof, pressure/temperature transmitter offers both a superior pressure reading and a temperature sensor output for less than the cost of a stand-alone temperature sensor. It generates both a pressure and temperature reading with the power consumption of one sensor. It is CSA-approved for use in Class 1 Div 1 explosion-proof groups A, B, C and D, and for mining applications, Class 2 Div 1 Groups E, F and G.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers