AutomationDirect's KILLARK Hazardous Location Controls
The KILLARK hazardous location controls are explosion-proof control devices available in single or double pushbutton, maintained pushbutton, keyed and non-keyed selector switch, single and double pilot light and pilot light/pushbutton styles.
The factory-sealed control device cover assemblies feature a sealing plate between the arcing device and junction box, eliminating the need for external sealing. Additional features include color coded wiring, stainless steel captive screws for cover assembly, cast conduit hubs in either dead end or feed-through styles and single or two-gang assemblies.
The unsealed control device cover assemblies feature cast copper-free aluminum alloy bodies and covers, open space between gangs for easy wiring from one cover to another, and an internal ground screw; a ground flange joint between the bolted cover and box provide the required flame path.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers