Brooks Instrument's GF40 and GF80 Thermal Mass Flow ControllersThe GF40 and GF80 Series thermal mass flow controllers now come with integrated EtherCAT communication protocol. EtherCAT is an open, high-performance Ethernet-based fieldbus system designed for process control applications requiring short data update times with low communication jitter. The GF40/80 combines exceptional flow repeatability, sub 1/sec flow control response time and Brooks MultiFlo technology.
Phone: (888) 554-3569
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers