Endress+Hauser's Turbimax CUS71D Ultrasonic Immersion SensorTurbimax CUS71D ultrasonic immersion sensor for interface measurements in processes where suspensions are separated into liquid and solid components by sedimentation can monitor the separation and transition zones continuously. It can include up to eight 4-20mA current outputs, eight relay outputs and two analog inputs. HART, Profibus, Modbus TCP and Modbus 485 digital busses are available as an alternative to analog outputs.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers