Exair's 54 inch Super Ion Air Knife
The 54" Super Ion Air Knife neutralizes static electricity while blowing away dust and particulates from printed surfaces, paper, plastics and three dimensional shapes. The 54" wide laminar airstream full of static eliminating ions is effective at high speeds and provides superior cleaning up to 20 feet away. The ion air knife uses only 16.7 SCFM of compressed air at 5 PSIG. An electrically powered static control bar fills the uniform sheet of air with a high concentration of positive and negative ions. The laminar airstream increases the surface exposure to the ions, making it effective for high speed processes and over long distances. Force can be adjusted from a "blast" to a "breeze". The shockless design is UL Component Recognized to US and Canadian safety standards.
- AutomationDirect Extends Line of RUKO Cutting Tools
- Vici Valco's High-Pressure Fittings
- Festo's Metric NPQP Fitting Series
- T&B Fittings High-/Low Temperature Liquidtight System from Thomas & Betts
- AutomationDirect Expands Tubing and Fittings Offering in Pneumatics Line
- Markes International's CIA Advantage
- iKey's Shallow Rackdrawer
- AutomationDirect Adds Tubing and Hose Options to Its NITRA Line of Pneumatic Components
- AutomationDirect's C-series Cylinders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers