Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLCThe RIO-47142 includes an internal switch with two Ethernet ports for daisy-chaining multiple RIO units to manage an unlimited number of inputs and outputs without an external Ethernet switch. The RIO Pocket PLC series provides a compact and intelligent solution for programmable I/O control. Each unit is self-contained and provides 32 optically isolated digital inputs and outputs, and 16 analog inputs and outputs.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers