Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
The GarrettCom Magnum 10RX configurable router and security appliance offers advanced layer 3 networking protocols, firewall and secure virtual private networking for heavy duty industrial applications. The 10RX is designed for mission-critical applications such as power utility substations, smart grid deployments and other industrial networks with multi-protocol requirements, tight security directives and quality of service demands. It supports mixed TCP/IP and legacy protocols. IN addition, the router offers a configurable WAN router with up to 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports, 16T1/E1 ports or 32 serial connections. It provides protocol support for legacy as well as MPLS interoperability.
The Magnum 10RX is a configurable router and security appliance offering traditional T1/E1 WAN routing, MPLS and advanced serial or terminal server functionality. The Magnum 10RX complies with IEC 61850 and is ideal for large substation installations or similar applications where hardness, performance, security, quality of service or diverse protocols are required.
Ideal for Large Substation Installations with Multiprotocol and Tight Security Requirements, as well as the Need to Support Mixed TCP/IP and Legacy Interfaces. Learn more.
- NK Technologies' WRT Series Wireless Data Transmitter/Receiver Works With Any RS485 Network Protocol
- Mitsubishi CC-Link IE Field Network has been Upgraded to Include Remote I/O Blocks
- Identifying the Right RFID
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers