Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal ControllerThe UDC3200 universal controller is capable of 0.2% accuracy, and includes a fast scanning rate of 166 ms. This ¼-DIN controller can be programmed using a pocket PC, and can be used in wash-down applications. Universal spare parts make it easy to maintain, while on-board diagnostics and plug-in circuit boards simplify troubleshooting and repair.
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers