Invensys' Foxboro RTT80 Temperature TransmitterThe Foxboro RTT80 temperature transmitter is a mid-tier, two-wire temperature transmitter available with HART and soon to be released Foundation fieldbus protocols, dual sensor inputs, universal housing, diagnostics, alarms, RTDs and TCs. For the cost-restricted customer, the RTT80 provides the best functionality at the best value. Corrosion detection as per NAMUR NE89; diagnostics according to NAMUR NE107. More information at http://tinyurl.com/c9sucr7.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers