Invensys' Foxboro RTT80 Temperature TransmitterThe Foxboro RTT80 temperature transmitter is a mid-tier, two-wire temperature transmitter available with HART and soon to be released Foundation fieldbus protocols, dual sensor inputs, universal housing, diagnostics, alarms, RTDs and TCs. For the cost-restricted customer, the RTT80 provides the best functionality at the best value. Corrosion detection as per NAMUR NE89; diagnostics according to NAMUR NE107. More information at http://tinyurl.com/c9sucr7.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers