Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
Invensys offers a DCS-independent off-sites and terminal operation solution that addresses inventory management and product blending - two of the key areas contributing to overall refinery performance improvements. Increased automation and operational performance reduces the cost of operation, while at the same time improves the safety compliance and business performance. Integration of the Off-sites Software suite with the company's SimSci-Esscor ROMeo software offers further optimization of refinery operations by providing accurate crude composition data as real-time input information from off-sites crude feedstock inventory and blending operations.
- Accurate tank inventory, order and movement management;
- Off-line blend setup, validation, pre-blend and online optimization;
- Automated and precise tank emissions monitoring and reporting;
- Quality analysis, analyzer management and validation to address operational quality procedures, such as EPA 40CFR80 requirements;
- Integration with SimSci-Esscor ROMeo process optimization software.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers