KEYENCE's Miniature Metal Photoeye
The PR-M/F Series stands as the smallest metal photoelectric sensor in its class. It can withstand approximately five times greater shock than conventional models. The heavy duty body is resistant to oils, acids, and alkaline detergents, and maintains both IP67 and IP69K enclosure ratings. The sensors ensures stable detection by reducing the effects of interference and target color or angle. It operates at a higher light frequency than most typical light sources. When multiple PR-M/F Series sensorsare operated in close proximity, they will not interfere with each other due to its built in cross talk prevention function. The PR-M/F Series also features a function that will automatically adjust their power to maintain stable detection of targets of varying colors or angles. The PR-M/F Series are easy to use. No special tools are needed for installation and the need to adjust the sensors has been eliminated.
Learn more at www.keyence.com/PRPRMF
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers