KEYENCE's Miniature Metal Photoeye
The PR-M/F Series stands as the smallest metal photoelectric sensor in its class. It can withstand approximately five times greater shock than conventional models. The heavy duty body is resistant to oils, acids, and alkaline detergents, and maintains both IP67 and IP69K enclosure ratings. The sensors ensures stable detection by reducing the effects of interference and target color or angle. It operates at a higher light frequency than most typical light sources. When multiple PR-M/F Series sensorsare operated in close proximity, they will not interfere with each other due to its built in cross talk prevention function. The PR-M/F Series also features a function that will automatically adjust their power to maintain stable detection of targets of varying colors or angles. The PR-M/F Series are easy to use. No special tools are needed for installation and the need to adjust the sensors has been eliminated.
Learn more at www.keyence.com/PRPRMF
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers