Krohne's Optimas 6400 Coriolis Mass FlowmeterThe OPTIMASS 6400 is a twin bent-tube Coriolis mass flowmeter, ideal for standard liquid and gas applications in the chemical and petrochemical, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, energy and power industries. It is equipped with a new signal converter that features advanced device and process diagnostics, compliant to NAMUR NE 107 and advanced entrained gas management, with no loss of measurement with gas entrainment up to 100% of volume.
Phone: (800) FLOWING
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers