Krohne's Optimas 6400 Coriolis Mass FlowmeterThe OPTIMASS 6400 is a twin bent-tube Coriolis mass flowmeter, ideal for standard liquid and gas applications in the chemical and petrochemical, oil and gas, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, energy and power industries. It is equipped with a new signal converter that features advanced device and process diagnostics, compliant to NAMUR NE 107 and advanced entrained gas management, with no loss of measurement with gas entrainment up to 100% of volume.
Phone: (800) FLOWING
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers