KW-Software's Safeprog 3Safeprog 3.00 provides pioneering functions for efficient programming of complex safety functions. It enables the use of the IEC 61131 programming language Structured Text (ST). It is a limited variability language, meaning users can implement safety applications with ST without having to go out of the sector standards. Both Safeprog 3.00 and the included parameterization editor Safegrid comply with IEC 61508:2010 (Second Edition) up to SIL 3.
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers