Larson Electronics' A19 LED BulbsThe unique feature of the Larson Electronics A19 LED bulb is that it operates on voltages ranging from 120 to 277 V ac. It comes equipped with a food-safe plastic cover, and the LED-A19-10-E26 fits into standard E26 (US) and E27 (Europe) sockets. With 10 watts of power, it produces 1050 lumens. Designed for harsh environments, the Larson A19 LED bulb operates in temperature ranges from -50 °C to +85 °C.
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers