Madison's Pressure Switches H SeriesH Series pressure switches can be used in medical, automotive, pump and water system applications. This series includes pressure switches ideal for ultra-low operating pressure ranges down to 0.04 in./H2O (0.25 psi). The differential switches allow for high operating pressures up to 5000 psi. Vacuum switches are designed to stand up to extended duty applications. They’re field-adjustable, and UL approval and factory calibration is available on most models.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers