Maple Systems' HMI5121P with VideoThe 12.1-in. HMI5121P with aluminum enclosure has an 800-Mhz processor and on-board memory. The 16.2M color display supports 1024x768 pixels, 500 nits brightness and a long-life LED backlight. It has serial ports, an Ethernet port, USB and CANbus and communicates with over 100 major PLC brands. The built-in video ports allow you to connect two cameras for monitoring.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers