Master Distributors' TL3240 and TL3210 Illuminated Tact E-Switch
Master Distributors carries TL3240 Series and TL3210 Series illuminated tact switches from E-Switch. Both series are surface mount (SMT) switches that offer LED illumination in a variety of colors.
The TL3210 series measures 5.6mm x 3.5mm and comes in tape and reel packaging at 2,500 pieces per reel. With an operating temperature of -20 °C to 70 °C, the TL3210 features a contact rating of 50 mA at 12V dc, a maximum contact resistance of 500mΩ, and an insulation resistance of 100 MΩ min at 100V dc. Its mechanical parameters include tactile travel of 0.2mm ± 0.1mm, an operating force of 160gf ± 50gf, and a long life expectancy of 100,000 cycles.
The TL3240 series has an insulation resistance of 100 MΩ min at 500V dc, a contact rating of 50mA at 12V dc, and a maximum contact resistance of 100mΩ. With a long life expectancy of 200,000 cycles, it provides travel of 0.2mm ± 0.1mm at an operating temperature of -25 °C to 70 °C, with available operating forces of 100gf ± 50gf, 160gf ± 50gf, and 260gf ± 50gf.
- AutomationDirect's ViewMarq LED Message Displays Allows Real-Time Production Data in Messages
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers