Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
Matrox's high-performance computing (HPC) platform is designed for computationally-demanding industrial imaging applications. Supersight Solo lets users integrate a powerful system host board with multiple GPUs, FPGAs and frame grabbers in a single robust chassis. It has up to 13 PCIe 2.0 x16 slots. It also enables increased data bandwidth with dual PCIe 2.0 x16 host interfaces. The included system host board is equipped with one or two multi-core embedded Intel Xeon processors.
- Saelig WP-2L Fanless Touch Panel PCs are Designed for Harsh Environments
- Saelig SP-0L Entry-Level Industrial Touch Panel PCs Offers Optional Waterproof Gasket
- Stealth LPC-480FS Runs Without Noisy Cooling Fans
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers