MEN Micro's 3U CompactPCI Serial-Based Gigabit Ethernet Switches
MEN Micro offers two 3U CompactPCI Serial-based Gigabit Ethernet switches for high data processing and versatile I/O implementations. Each switch provides up to 16 Gigabit Ethernet ports on the back or three ports on the front panel and 13 on the rear. Both, the managed G302 and the unmanaged G303 switches support full or half duplex operation, fast non-blocking store-and-forward switching and auto-negotiation as well as Layer 2 switching. They are compliant to EN 50155 for railway operation, and are ideal for use in rugged applications. The switches operate in temperatures ranging from -40 °C to 85 °C with shock and vibration tested in accordance with EN 61373. The switches' CompactPCI Serial architecture provides flexible integration into any rugged system. The fault-tolerant G302 has the ability to restore itself. The G303 can function similar to a managed switch with fixed settings via an application-specific configuration EEPROM.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers