Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMIGT16 Series HMI offers several key features designed to meet the increasing pressures of manufacturers, processors and OEMs for high performance, ease of use and lower total cost of ownership. They include remote access, multimedia video and sound capabilities, multi-language text and graphic support, alarm management with conditional sequencing for use with multimedia files, front-mounted USB port for better connectivity to PC and maintenance equipment, and embedded diagnostics and maintenance functions for improved uptime and operations.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers