Niagara Meters' ForceMeterThe ForceMeter from Niagara Meters uses proven strain gauge technology to sense the force of the fluid in the flow stream. It offers an easy-to-read, 2-line display for flow rate and total, and it is HART-compliant. It is ideal for applications including water, compressed air, gases, super-heated steam and saturated steam. The ForceMeter is FM-approved for use in hazardous locations.
Phone: (800) 778-9251
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers