NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal ConvertersThe ADC Series of analog-to-digital signal converters accepts analog signals from up to eight loop or separately powered current, voltage, temperature or any other parameter sensors and seamlessly converts them to a digital signal output that interfaces with the Modbus RTU digital protocol using a single network address. DIN rail mounting speeds installation. The ADC series can be factory-set for 120 or 240 VAC power supplies.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers