Omega's FTB-630 Turbine MeterThe FTB-630 series of turbine meters features a non-resettable mechanical totalizer, 2-, 3-, 4-, 6-, and 8-in. pipe sizes and a rugged construction manufactured of tough cast iron and epoxy-coated for protection. The durable, accurate and economical turbine meters have a pulse output optional and can be equipped with magnetic pulse reed sensors well-suited for remote totalizing, pacing of electronic metering pumps and water treatment applications. Price starts at $605.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers