Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
Phoenix Contact's industrial WLAN 802.11a/b/g/n radio for high-speed wireless Ethernet communications offers high-speed wireless networking up to 300 Megabits per second (Mbps). The new "CM" (Cluster Management) technology simplifies wireless network management. The FL WLAN 5101 is 40 mm wide in a metal housing, saving valuable space on the DIN rail. The data and antenna ports are located on the top and bottom of the housing. The FL WLAN 5101 covers a range up to four times larger than legacy Phoenix Contact WLAN radios.
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers