Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMIGP 4000 reduces on-site power consumption in a variety of ways, including use of an on-board LED backlight and a dimmer setting used to decrease and eventually put the display on standby after it's idle for a set period of time. It has quick, on-site recovery. Operators simply touch the alarm message to check on the relevant data in chronological sequence.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers