Rice Lake Weighing Systems' Load Cell Wiring AppRice Lake Weighing Systems announces its first mobile app for the weighing industry. The company’s popular Load Cell Wiring Guide, which helps technicians decipher the wiring colors of almost any given load cell brand and model, is now available as a free mobile application for smart phones, tablets and PCs. A user simply selects the brand and model for a load cell, and the app does the rest, showing which wires represent excitation, signal and sense lines.
Phone: (800) 472-6703
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers