Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control SystemsRusselectric on-site, power control systems are equipped with dual PLC controls for automatic generator set starting and stopping, status and alarm annunciation, synchronizing and priority-load control. If both PLCs were to fail, a manual control allows personnel to synchronize and parallel the generators onto the bus, and add and shed loads. They are UL-listed and meet ANSI, IEEE and NEMA standards.
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers