Sensorex's CLD500 Chlorine Dioxide SensorsCLD500 chlorine dioxide sensors use advanced amperometric measurement technology to provide accurate monitoring of chlorine dioxide in disinfection applications. Two models cover the 0-2 ppm and 0-10 ppm full scale ranges. They can be used in new installations or as field replacements. An integral two-wire loop powered transmitter with 4-20mA output delivers readings to process control systems such as a PLC or DCS.
Phone: (714) 895-4344
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers