Sensorex's CX-3000 TransmitterCX-3000 transmitter measures one of three critical process parameters: conductivity, resistivity or salinity. A simple pushbutton interface enables user programming on-site. The dual-output design eliminates the need for a separate temperature transmitter. Its large backlit LCD screen displays selected parameter and temperature simultaneously. Conductivity is measured from 0.000 uS/cm to 200 mS/cm for extreme applications.
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers