Siemens' Latest Update for Its Maxum Gas ChromatographMaxum Gas Chromatograph (GC) has been upgraded with a host of analytical, usability and software features. The latest enhancement is a new color touch-screen user interface that will be standard on all Maxum GCs. A new color touch-screen user interface that replaces black and white LCD panels. The 10-inch display is suitable for hazardous locations, and is certified by CSA and ATEX for use in Division I/Zone 1 environments.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers