Siemens' Sitrans Magnetic FlowmetersThe half-inch to 12-inch line of Sitrans magnetic flowmeters now have FM Class 1 Division 1, Groups A, B, C and D, and FM Class 1, Zone 1 AEx d (ia) ia/IIC/T3-T6 approvals. For line sizes larger than 12 inches, sensors and transmitters with FM Class 1, Zone 1 AEx d e (ia) ia/IIC/T3-T6 approval are available. The Mag 3100 Series # 7ME6310, Mag 3100 HT Series #7ME6320 and Mag 3100 P Series # 7ME6330 flow sensors are included.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers