Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
Siemens expanded its Simatic WinCC SCADA software into a plant-wide information system. WinCC Version 7.2 offers new information server options and simplifies complex production operations with multi-touch operator inputs. The Simatic Process Historian and Simatic Information Server options offer scalable long-term process data archiving and Web-based analysis and reporting tools. Both options include plant-wide analysis and reports to optimize production processes. Version 7.2 adapts to large systems with up to 18 optionally redundant servers and supports the Unicode data format and multiple languages for global applications.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers