Tel-Tru's Factory-Calibrated Analog Temperature TransmittersTel-Tru's Factory-Calibrated Analog Temperature Transmitters
Tel-Tru Manufacturing Company has a new line of factory-calibrated analog temperature transmitters. Accurate and built to last, configurations are available for RTD Pt100 or J, K, T or E thermocouple inputs, all with linear, loop-powered 4-20mA output. They can be DIN rail-mounted or mounted into industry-standard connection heads. Precision 20-turn potentiometers allow fine adjustment of zero and span.
Phone: (800) 232-5335
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers