Tel-Tru's Factory-Calibrated Analog Temperature TransmittersTel-Tru's Factory-Calibrated Analog Temperature Transmitters
Tel-Tru Manufacturing Company has a new line of factory-calibrated analog temperature transmitters. Accurate and built to last, configurations are available for RTD Pt100 or J, K, T or E thermocouple inputs, all with linear, loop-powered 4-20mA output. They can be DIN rail-mounted or mounted into industry-standard connection heads. Precision 20-turn potentiometers allow fine adjustment of zero and span.
Phone: (800) 232-5335
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers