Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00ProSafe-RS R3.02.00 features input/output modules designed to operate reliably in high-temperature conditions—ambient temperatures up to 70 °C (158 °F). It also has support for Ethernet-based Modbus/TCP communications, enhancing its compatibility with other vendors’ distributed control systems. It is designed for use in emergency plant shutdown and fire prevention/fighting in the oil, natural gas, petrochemical and other process industries.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers