Yokogawa's RotaMASS LR Coriolis Mass FlowmeterThe RotaMASS LR, the world's smallest dual bent tube Coriolis mass flowmeter, employs a proven dual bent-tube design. Designed to be self-draining and to measure both liquids and gasses, the mass flow measurement spans from 0-40 kg/h. The accuracy is +/- 0.15% for liquids and +/- 0.5% for gasses. It features an in-line temperature sensor for measurement in ranges from -50°C to +150 °C and a gas-tight stainless steel containment that can handle pressure to 65 bar.
Phone: (800) 888-6400
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers