Pro-face America’s Blue Open Studio
Pro-face America’s Blue Open Studio is a development and runtime software that incorporates all of the tools needed to create SCADA HMI applications, dashboards and OEE interfaces.
As an addition to the company’s HMI development software family that expands capabilities of the PS5000 industrial pc series, Blue Open Studio enables users to:
- Access graphical interfaces from any device, with groups of screens, popups and dialogs through Support for Multiple Document Interface on Studio Mobile Access.
- Protect data through OPC Redundancy Native redundancy for OPC UA and OPC XML/DA interfaces
- Connect through comprehensive tag integration with a wide range of PLCs.
- Collaborate through revision control and application lifecycle management that is fully integrated with Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Build using an expanded library and improved set of symbols for HMI/SCADA applications
For more information, visit www.profaceamerica.com.