Control Valve Handbook, 4th Edition
The Control Valve Handbook has been a primary reference since its first printing in 1965. This fourth edition presents vital information on control valve performance and the latest technologies.From Emerson Process Management
CONTROL VALVES are an increasingly vital component of modern manufacturing around the world. Properly selected and maintained control valves increase efficiency, safety, profitability, and ecology. The Control Valve Handbook, Fourth Edition, is both a textbook and a reference on the strongest link in the control loop: the control valve and its accessories. This book includes knowledge from experts in the process control field, including contributions from the ISA and the Crane Company.
- Chapter 1 offers an introduction to control valves including definitions for common control valve and instrumentation terminology.
- Chapter 2 develops the vital topic of control valve performance.
- Chapter 3 covers valve and actuator types.
- Chapter 4 describes digital valve controllers, analog positioners, boosters, and other control valve accessories.
- Chapter 5 is a comprehensive guide to selecting the best control valve for an application.
- Chapter 6 covers the selection and use of special control valves.
- Chapter 7 covers desuperheaters, steam conditioning valves, and turbine bypass systems.
- Chapter 8 offers typical control valve installation and maintenance procedures.
- Chapter 9 includes information on control valve standards and approval agencies throughout the world.
- Chapter 10 offers useful tables of engineering reference data.
- Chapter 11 includes piping reference data.
- Chapter 12 is a handy resource for common conversions.
Author: Emerson Process Management | File Type: PDF