De-mystifying GHG Monitoring and Reporting - Achieve Benefits from Compliance
This presentation discusses:
- Highlights of Greenhouse Gas Mandatory Reporting Rule (GHG MRR)
Overview of Subpart A: General Provisions
Overview of Subpart C: Stationary Combustion Units
Several Industry specific requirements
- Green facilities of the future?
Energy and carbon management impact
Benefits from GHG Compliance
1. Enhance loss control (business process and procedures)
2. Enhance key equipment performance
3. Improve energy efficiency/emission recovery
Gulf Coast Chemical Plant Case Study
There's More to This Story
Get more. You can read the rest of this story and other exclusive content as a Control Global community member. It's FREE, and it’s easy. We just need your name and email address. Then you can read everything you want on our site and even comment on it.
Author: Patrick Truesdale, Emerson Process Management - ISA | File Type: PDF